V. K. Lalco Scholarship Program 2019-20
Some of our best ideas have come from our newest team members, fresh out of college. From this realization, V. K. Lalco’s Annual Scholarship Program was born. This scholarship is open to all students across the world and will be awarded to one student annually.
An INR Rs. 20,000 cash scholarship and 3 night complimentary stay including breakfast, WiFi and airport transfers at Lalco Residency, Mumbai or a 3 night complimentary stay at Lalco Villas, Lonavala will be awarded to 1 student, chosen as winner by VKL’s judging panel. Students are free to use the scholarship amount towards any expenses related to his/her educational pursuits.
All students over the age of 18 years and are currently enrolled in any School/University across the world, for any course/program.
To apply for the scholarship you need to send us a response between 500 and 1,000 words describing at least one aspect of Maharashtra Slum Rehabilitation / Redevelopment Policy that you agree with and at least one aspect that you would change. Please provide reasons as to why you agree with at least one aspect and why you would change at least one aspect.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line – ‘Application for VKL Scholarship Program 2020’
Include the following details in the email:
- Your Name
- Passport size photo
- Name of the school/college and course/program in which you are enrolled for the current academic year
- Your contact details (include your email ID), where we can reach you if you are awarded the scholarship
- All eligible submissions will be judged for thoughtfulness and creativity.
- All entrants grant V. K. Lalco permission to use submissions in marketing materials.
- The winner must provide their mailing address, Facebook profile address, and Paypal or other approved payment gateway information to receive the prize.
All applications will be reviewed by an expert panel constituted by the directors of V. K. Lalco. Applications will be judged on creativity, originality and thoughtfulness. The winner will be decided by a majority vote of the panel.
Application period – Applications can be submitted up to 11:59 pm (GMT) of 31st October 2020.
Scholarship Award Declaration:
The winner of the scholarship will be announced, on 1st December 2020, at 11:00 am (GMT) on the website of V. K. Lalco. The winner will also be notified personally via the email ID provided by them.
- Only 100% original writings will be accepted. Any plagiarism will instantly disqualify the submission. Responsibility of originality of the artwork lies with the applicant, and V. K. Lalco will not be held responsible for artwork originality or any consequences thereof.
- Every applicant can make one submission only. More than one application by a single applicant will disqualify the applicant.
- Applicant under the age of 18 years will be disqualified.
- By applying for this scholarship you agree to all the guidelines and rules specified above. Scholarship awarded by the judging panel will be deemed as final.