Life Enriching Activities In Dahisar Near VKLAL VISHNU PHASE I

The 1 BHK apartments at VKLAL VISHNU PHASE I, not only provide spacious homes but also ensure a safe, secure, and hygienic stay. Located in the heart of Dahisar, VKLAL VISHNU PHASE I has a plethora of social amenities in the area including hospitals, schools, parks, colleges, cafes, restaurants, and shopping malls. Also, the historic sites such as Mandapeshwar Caves and Kanheri Caves are just minutes away from VKLAL VISHNU PHASE I.
Continue reading “Life Enriching Activities In Dahisar Near VKLAL VISHNU PHASE I”

Make Your Dream House a Reality With VKLAL VISHNU PHASE I

VKLAL Vishnu Phase I is a brilliantly designed residential project situated in Dahisar. V. K. Lalco Group has thoughtfully built this strategically located project. The project aims to provide a luxurious and comfortable lifestyle to its inhabitants. This 22 storey residential tower offers classy and spacious 1 BHK apartments at very customer friendly rates. The size of these apartments ranges from 316 sq. ft to 419 sq. ft. Tailored to perfectly suit the needs of a nuclear family; all the apartments have wonderful and unobstructed views and are equipped with premium quality flooring, fittings and wiring.
Continue reading “Make Your Dream House a Reality With VKLAL VISHNU PHASE I”

Here’s How the Location of Your Home Makes a World of Difference

If a good home is 60% its interiors, the other 40% definitely comprises the quality of the neighbourhood in which it is situated. A good neighbourhood is rightly emphasized upon as one of the most important criteria to consider while looking for a home. So, why do the top real estate developers in Mumbai recognize the neighbourhood as an essential determinant to buying a home? Here are some key reasons:
Continue reading “Here’s How the Location of Your Home Makes a World of Difference”

VKLAL Vishnu Phase I: Forest in your Backyard

From beautiful views to fresh breeze, from hygienic living to fire safety and 24/7 security, it’s all here at VKLAL Vishnu Phase I, Dahisar. Explore the nearby Sanjay Gandhi National Park for morning walks or family trips or even to experience pulse-pounding workouts amidst nature and attractions that transport you into a world of thrills and excitement.
Continue reading “VKLAL Vishnu Phase I: Forest in your Backyard”

Why Purchasing a 1-BHK Flat in Mumbai is the Best Investment for Families

Whoever said a home is just a space to inhabit? To a family, the definition of a ‘home’ goes beyond just four walls where you can stay put after the evenings. It is a place where family-members share and bond, care, and support each other. It is the haven to return to when you do not find peace and comfort anywhere else. Continue reading “Why Purchasing a 1-BHK Flat in Mumbai is the Best Investment for Families”

To Own a Home OR To Rent a Home, That is the Question

Young people today are inclined more towards renting a flat rather than buying one. But the older you are, the more you know, owning your home and especially a flat in Mumbai is one of the best assets and investments you can make. Not only has purchasing a home been a historically good investment, but it also solves any concerns you may have related to the safety, hygiene, health, and security of your family.
Continue reading “To Own a Home OR To Rent a Home, That is the Question”